Terminal standard trading terms & conditions
- Discharge and Loading
Included in the fee for all Discharge and Load items are the
- discharge from Vessel and transport to stack or lift container from stack
and load to vessel (please note that each transshipment container will be charged
for one discharge cycle and one load cycle);
- free storage days as per Saudi Port tariff;
- provision of primary computerised documentation as agreed;
- All ship planning functions, including production of computerised bayplans;
- hatch covers, lashing. unlashing; and checking seals.
Included in the fee for all
Restoe items are the
Movement from one cell on board a vessel to another cell on board
the same vessel;
Provision and processing of primary computerised documentation as
All ship planning functions, including production of computerized
lashing/unlashing; and checking seals.
- If devanned with 13 days then empty free up to 20 days thereafter
storage at 2 per foot.
- If devanned afer 13 days then 20 per mt till devanning
Other Yard Operations & Exam
- Per Flat Rack
60/- plus charge 20/- per hour.